+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Stamp Shack Holiday Stamp

1. 2008 Stamp Shack Holiday Stamp

Hey ladies,

Our 2008 Holiday Stamp is now complete! And here is Moonlight Snowman by Paul Gunson!

As you can see, Paul has done an absolutely amazing job with the image and tried his best to take in to account all of your feedback. Thank you so very much, Paul!

The finished stamp will measure 3"x3" and I'm currently in the process of getting prices for the manufacturing. I will be looking at both mounted and unmounted and will see what kind of a deal we can get (if any). I will be taking pre-orders on the stamp again this year so that I know exacty how many images we will be needing. Please keep in mind that I will only be making one run of the image so if you're on the fence about ordering, please make your decision soon

Before anyone asks, the 'Stamp Shack' watermark will not appear on the image, haha.

If you have any comments or questions (for either Paul or myself), please post them in this thread.

Cheerios!
    Sherry

2. I'll be ordering as soon as you tell us when we can. It's a gorgeous stamp and Paul deserves a huge round of applause for all his hard work. Thanks, Paul.

woo hoo

thanks Paul and Sherry!! just say when and I'll be ready to order!

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    Love it! I just sucked in my breath with awe when I saw it! He really added some wonderful details to it!
    --Lidia

its beautiful Sherry... will they post over to the UK????

Oh my oh my this is so gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on it! Thanks so much Paul and Sherry!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

I just love him and my wallet will be opened to make the purchase.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I love it. I can't wait to order mine. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    He's beautiful, Sherry. I'm patiently waiting and saving some cash to order this guy. Give my regards to Paul for a fabulous image.
    Michelle

Now that is absolutly beautiful! Can't wait.
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread