+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 point Brunch Bake

1. 3 point Brunch Bake

Brunch Bake - 3 pts per serving

This needs to be made the night before so it can sit in the fridge. And it is so yummy - oh my!

8 frozen hash brown potato patties
    1 pkg (8oz) thinly sliced ham, chopped
    1-1/4 C shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
    2 C skim milk
    1 can (10.75 oz) low-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
    Egg substitute for 4 eggs (Southwest Flavor is good in this!!)
    1 t. ground mustard
    1/4 t. pepper

Place potato patties in a 13 X 9 X 2" baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with ham and 1 cup cheese. Combine milk, soup, egg substitute, mustard and pepper; pour over cheese. Cover and refridgerate overnight. Remove from the fridge 30 min before baking. Bake 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 20-25 min longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min before serving.

12 servings

122 cal, 463 mg sodium, 13 mg choleterol, 9 gm carb, 11 gm protein, 5 gm fat, trace fiber
    Traci

mmmmmm

this sounds wonderful for Christmas morning! Thanks for sharing this one....I'm putting the ingredients on my grocery list

Oh man!

Why didn't I see this sooner?? Sounds great and I will have to try it soon!

Kathy

This sounds perfect

to make on a Sunday and have quick reheated breakfast for my early mornings on work days!! Df is gonna love it! He'll never guess it's a " diet dish" LOL!!

Re: 3 point Brunch Bake

Yummm.........I'm going to make this for Christmas breakfast. I'll have to figure out the points for the new program. Cindi is onto something here, I love reheatables for breakfast.

ETA: whoo-hoo! It's still only 3 points!
    Dee

Yummy! Someone on our staff at work usually makes this dish when we have Friday morning breakfasts. Not sure it's the same recipe but it sure sounds like it!
    Amy

I'm going to run to the grocery this afternoon so I can make it for tomorrow..........
    Dee

That does sound great for a breakfast. I'll have to try this soon...
    Kim

Ill let you know how it was after breakfast tomorrow morning. I have a batch in the fridge that's ready to pop in the oven. I figured i should try it before I serve it on Christmas LOL. The only thing is that the grocery store (14 miles south of here) didn't have the right cheese(low fat) so I got the italian blend that was low fat. The next closest grocery is 15 miles north so you learn to compromise and make do.
    Dee

10. Re: 3 point Brunch Bake

Sounds absolutely delicious, but I have never heard of egg substitute??

+ Reply to Thread