+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wordles on good-bye card

Great card! Thanks for the tip about that site! I think it could become addictive! LOL!
    Belinda
    KoKoPeLLi
    When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you
    and I'll be there.

BINGO #s: 5, 7, 13, 24, 53, 55, 73, 78, 81, 100

OMG, thanks Jan. I have been playing and playing with this website. This is right up my alley. I love it. Also love your card. I'm sure I'll be using this website quite often.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

3. Using wordle without your own special image programs-
    On the Wordle site there is a FAQ section at the top right of the page. Near the bottom of the list it addresses creating a PDF for cropping and resizing with more details than I posted here. It a also offers a link to some free software that could be used if you don't have a program.

As Sherri is already trying to get us think ahead to Christmas presents it comes to mind that a wordle could be printed on iron-on transfers and added to any fabric-T-shirts, totes, jeans and could be enhanced with stamped images.

Cute! Thanks for sharing it!

I had a t-shirt made off the words off my blog a good while back. But this is great!

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

Thanks Jan l'll keep this and give it a try after l move.it looks awesome..l love your card it is awesome.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

+ Reply to Thread