+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A couple of reminders!

1. A couple of reminders!

Hey girls,

Just wanted to remind you that our Bingo game starts tomorrow. You can sign up to play by clicking on the 'Bingo' link in our navigation bar. Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully. As of right now, we have 105 players!!!

Also, tomorrow is the very last day that I will be accepting orders for the 2008 Stamp Shack Holiday Stamp. The order will be placed with the manufacturer on Tuesday morning and it will take approximately 4 weeks for the stamps to be mailed back to me. FYI: This will be the last year that we will be making a Shack holiday stamp.

Cheers!

2. THANK YOU for the reminder Sherry! With the birthday and the Shack being down, I completely forgot. Going to pay you now.

EDIT: Wait, where is the page of instructions to order?
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

Thanh, it's on the home page

and thanks for the reminderrs Sherry.
    I'm so excited about bingo..this is going to be fun

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tantalize View Post
    EDIT: Wait, where is the page of instructions to order?
    Click on the home button on the top menu and you will see the stamp... follow the link to order it!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

I squeezed in a bought mine yesterday! I had no clue there was a dead line! Yikes!!

Hey Sherry, when did you get back?? How are you doing?? Can you do coffee tomorrow? Are you up for it? Let me know
    Lisa

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    FYI: This will be the last year that we will be making a Shack holiday stamp.
    Just wondering about this statement, since I just recently joined the Shack. Do you offer other stamps throughout the year or has it been just the holiday stamp? And, why will this be the last one? Is it too expensive or too time-consuming of a project? Just curious.

ETA: You can email me privately if you wish.

8. Quote Originally Posted by karla_m_angelstamper View Post
    Just wondering about this statement, since I just recently joined the Shack. Do you offer other stamps throughout the year or has it been just the holiday stamp? And, why will this be the last one? Is it too expensive or too time-consuming of a project? Just curious.
    For the past three years, we have issued holiday stamps. Usually they have been Santas but this year we decided to go with a snowman. Unfortunately, the interest has been very, very low this year (only 35 orders). It is a very expensive venture to produce a stamp. I first have to pay an artist to do the artwork for us (minimum $200 cost) and then we have to pay to have the artwork made into a rubber stamp. This year, we are working with a different manufacturer (the same one who produces Amuse Art Stamps) and in order to provide the very best image possible, we will need to have a magnesium plate produced. This, unfortunately, means more money. I see no reason to continue on with the production of a holiday stamp when there is little to no interest. It's just a huge waste of money and a huge waste of time.

Hope this has answered your question

9. Re: A couple of reminders!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    (minimum $200 cost) and then we have to pay to have the artwork made into a rubber stamp.

WOWZA!!! I had no idea the cost was in this price range for one stamp. And, yes, that does answer my question. Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread