+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Creative Team Thank You!

Thanks creative team for inspiring me to try new things. You gals are awesome!

Mickey

2. I heartfelt Thanks to be of you. Your works are always so inspiring, and you are both so welcoming and friendly to everyone here.

A big standing "O" for both of you!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

Here Here! You guys really did a fantastic job and I know personally, I've learned a lot. I loved the I spy and double take awards. It really made you notice the card all over again and take a better look. All the challenges were just amazing. You ae very talented and now that you've got some "free" time, perhaps you'll get to post more of your wonderful creations. Thank you.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

thank you! you guys are awesome!

{click above for my craft blog!}

5. Many, many thanks to the Creative Team. You did a great job and I loved participating in as many as I possibly could. Your efforts are definitely appreciated.

Thank you so much, yu seem to have a way of squeezing creative ideas out of me when I didn't think I could do it. Great work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    Thanks so much to both of you--your efforts have been much appreciated. I only participated in the challenges occasionally, but I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about them and looking at the items they've inspired!
    --Lidia

Thank you sooo much ladies l have enjoyed all your challenges it will be a year that l will never forget..you helped me to grow in so many ways..You ladies are the best..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

Congratulations and thank you to the Creative Team.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

+ Reply to Thread