+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boxes

Boxes

Does anyone know where I can purchase boxes that will accommodate cards that have embellishments that you don't want crushed in the mailing of them? I have sent them in padded envelopes but it would seem so much nicer to send them in their own box. This would be boxes of different sizes for the different size envelopes or one size fits all.

Thanks for your help in advance

l've seen boxs at our post office all different sizes and they are pretty strong but man they cost so much..depending on what size you want..if its not to big you could make your own with cardstock and line it with some cardboard..that would keep your cost of buying these down..
    But remember the post office will charge you by the weight..just a thought..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

3. TAC stamps come in clear plastic boxes. I have been a demo for 3 years, so have collected a bunch of different sizes. I use one size to store ATCs, a different one for A2 cards, a larger one for projects that I'm still working on. I haven't used them to mail because it seemed like extra weight to pay for. If you are interested in trying some of the ones I have, PM me.
    ...oops, wrong hat!

+ Reply to Thread