+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Finally! Tomorrow is my big day!

1. Finally! Tomorrow is my big day!

As you all know, I have been waiting to have my MRI since JANUARY!! Well tomorrow is the big day. At 9am I go to the hospital to have my head and spine scanned to see if I have any white matter/MS lesions. The test is expected to last 90 minutes.

While I do not wish to have MS, I do hope they find something that will explain my strange symptoms. Today was a 'not so good' day for me - Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better one. It's really frustrating for me when I open my eyes in the morning as I never know what kind of symptoms the day will bestow upon me. Today, I was blessed with weakness and trembling.

Anyhoo, I hope you all have a good evening and a great day tomorrow. After my test I get to go shopping with my MIL to stock our trailer for our weekend camping trip. I get to pick up my truck on Thursday, too, and I must admit, I'm getting kind of excited about it! Goodbye little Zippy, hello Big Boss! Here is the truck I chose:

Cheers!

2. Wishing you all the best tomorrow for your MRI. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you have a wonderful weekend camping. It sounds like a great time.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow

I'm working but I will be thinking and praying for you.
    I hope they can give you some answers, and I pray thay are good answers.
    hugs

Wow, I can't believe it took that long for you to get taken care of. Hoping and praying for a positive outcome. Nice looking truck!

Kathy

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    Good luck tomorrow. Love your truck.
    Michelle

l'll be thinking of you and you can count on my Prayers too Sherry..l know you have been waiting so long for this test and l'm glad you don't have to wait any longer. l love your new BIG BOSS ... Big Hugs and lots of Prayers just for you..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

Sherry, you'll be on my mind tomorrow. I hope all will go well and you will get some answers. Good luck tomorrow.

p.s. awesome truck!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

8. Sherry you will be in my thoughts tomorrow. Positive thoughts! Positive results!
    (((SHERRY)))

wow! that's a truck!

good luck with your mri!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I hope you get some answers from all of this...AND...that is quite a truck! wow!
    Cheryl

+ Reply to Thread