+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Can I share something? Pretty please?

1. AWNA.....Wowzers...you go girl. That was a super comment from your professor and you should be very proud. I am sorry your family was not more enthusiastic for you but you know you can always share with us...your cyber sisters.

Big cyber hugs ((((( )))))

Visit my blog here

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains
    That's great! Keep it up!
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

That is so very awsome to get some recognition for your hard work. Do you want me to come over there and smack your family up side their heads for you? I'd be happy to do it!

Awna, what an amazing woman you are! It is 10 times harder to go back to school as an adult with other responsibilites -- I am in awe. Keep up the good work!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

5. You are simply AMAZING!!

Awna,
    You go girl!

that is such a cool thing to receive and at least the ladies here are not so stingy with their words to tell you so...

(read they did a study once woman have and use 2000 or more words per day... men seem to top out at about 600) and mine use's his all up at work...

((( HUGS ))) and High Fives!!!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

WAY TO GO!!! Great job!

8. Awna - that is way kewl! You go girl! Use all that talent I know you have - and maybe its time for the football jersey to be washed by the wearer.
    ...oops, wrong hat!

+ Reply to Thread