+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Holiday Stamp Orders

1. 2008 Holiday Stamp Orders

Hey ladies,

Just a quick note to let you know that I placed the order for our 2008 Holiday Stamp this morning and I should receive the stamps within 4 weeks. I have everything ready to go (receipts/envelopes/address labels) so I will ship the stamps to you the very same day that I receive them.

Unfortunately, we had very little interest in the holiday stamp this year (only 41 orders) so I have decided not to continue with the tradition of producing a holiday stamp next year. The overall cost is just too great for such a small production number.

Anyhoo, I'll keep you all posted! Thanks so much to those of you who ordered stamps this year

Re: 2008 Holiday Stamp Orders

Thank you for your effort Sherry

3. Re: 2008 Holiday Stamp Orders

Thanks for your hard work in doing this. I'm sad there was a low # ordered because I've been collecting since your first santa in 2006.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I would of ordered one but I wasn't big into the snowman. Maybe because it wasn't a Santa is why the order numbers were low.

5. Re: 2008 Holiday Stamp Orders

Quote Originally Posted by christie003d View Post
    I would of ordered one but I wasn't big into the snowman. Maybe because it wasn't a Santa is why the order numbers were low.
    I kind of thought that too Christie

I can't wait to get mine!!

7. Re: 2008 Holiday Stamp Orders

Quote Originally Posted by christie003d View Post
    But she took a poll to see what everyone wanted, and Snowman won the popular vote..............

So I'm not sure the Santa would've been better???
    Traci

thank you Sherry! I am soo looking forward to inking this puppy up!
    and as there will be no more holiday shack stamps..I'm super happy I have all three..what an exclusive collection I have!
    thanks again

9. Re: 2008 Holiday Stamp Orders

Wow! I thought for sure all the shackies would have ordered one regardless of which image won out. It's the annual Shack stamp. That's all that matters to me and that's why I needed it.

thank you sherry. for everything you do. i know this is extra and we appreciate it!!

i can't wait to get my snowman!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

+ Reply to Thread