+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im not the only BOO BOO on here lol

1. Im not the only BOO BOO on here lol

I have today received a parcel from my S.S rd 4 aka Lakeslady and before I could post on the forum I had to ring and confirm this was rd 4 not 5 lol
    Yep Joan has boo boo'd lol well her devious accomplish store has...you see inside my large box was a invoice clearly stating not to include a invoice as it was from S.S. and there in the invoice box was Joans details inc phone number lol. I immediately rang Joan and explained the situation but nope this was not a trick played in rd 5 but my reveal parcel for rd4.
    We have had a good chat on the phone and it was so nice to speak to Joan and say that personal thankyou too. Again Joan Thankyou so very muchhhhhhhh you sure have a place tucked away in my heart under friends. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Re: Im not the only BOO BOO on here lol

oh what fun !! It's always great to talk with your new Shack pals on the phone.

Re: Im not the only BOO BOO on here lol

That is so much fun!

Faith and trust all you need is pixie dust! -Tinkerbell

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Oops! At least you got to call her and talk on the phone! That is always fun

5. Re: Im not the only BOO BOO on here lol

Sue I delighted if a BOO BOO made us even closer friends.

The package in question was ordered in the middle of August as my reveal gift to you.
    I watched and watched and it never arrived. Finally on the 3rd September I contacted the company who said it had been despatched.
    It obviously had not because you only got it today.
    In their panic I think they either missed or forgot that my VERY clear instruction was for them to send no information or invoice with the package as it was going to my secret sister.

They rather spoilt it a little bit for us,
    a) the late delivery.

and b) that they gave out all the information that I did not want you to know
    I can only say that it is maybe as well it was the very last package, and in a nice way at least we got to chat to each other.
    Thank you for being the nice person that you are, and it truly was my pleasure to be your Secret Sister. Long may we remain friends.
    Big Hugs JP

By the way if anyone is reading this post, I bet Sue did not tell you that she has previously been card maker of the year over here!!!

wow great to here the good news!!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

+ Reply to Thread