+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ANOTHER Shackapalooza QUESTION!!!!

Re: ANOTHER Shackapalooza QUESTION!!!!

I travel a lot and I almost always go to kayak.com first to check rates. They check with lots of various search engines and airlines. The link is http://www.kayak.com/?tab=flights&gc...FQGPWAodYwHgLg

good luck!!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    I thought you guys were checking into Detroit so I could pick you up?? Let me know!!

Traci....
    There is a possibility that Lesa and I will be arriving on Wed. instead of Thurs. Lesa is hoping we can do this so we can get settled and relaxed. Neither of us is a good traveler!!!
    Chris is waiting to hear from the hotel about the availability of Wed. rooms.
    I would love to have you pick us up, but if we come in Wed. that wouldn't work for you.
    I'll be sure to keep you up to speed on this.
    I actually lost track of if you would be picking us up or others!!!
    Thanks, Traci!
    HUGS
    Joanie

3. Re: ANOTHER Shackapalooza QUESTION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    Traci....
    There is a possibility that Lesa and I will be arriving on Wed. instead of Thurs. Lesa is hoping we can do this so we can get settled and relaxed. Neither of us is a good traveler!!!
    Chris is waiting to hear from the hotel about the availability of Wed. rooms.
    I would love to have you pick us up, but if we come in Wed. that wouldn't work for you.
    I'll be sure to keep you up to speed on this.
    I actually lost track of if you would be picking us up or others!!!
    Thanks, Traci!
    HUGS
    Joanie
    okay sounds good!!
    Traci

Just wanted to jump in here and let everyone know that I am picking Joanne (tojoco) up from Detroit Metro Airport and I have room for one or two more. I have a Mercury Mariner. Four might be a bit cozy with the luggage and other loot but if you don't mind, I'm available!
    Amy

I may just take you up on that offer Amy. I don't have a flight yet, but Detroit is closer than Chicago I think. I don't plan on bringing alot of loot. LOL

Tami, you are more than welcome to ride along with Jaonne and me. It should be a lot of fun!
    Amy

+ Reply to Thread