+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Important Swap Information

1. Re: Important Swap Information

I have a question as I am new to the Shack -- how does one go about trying and begging to get your swap filled? I just read that in the post above (tried and begged) and was wondering as I haven't seen this kind of traffic and ....
    Susan
    <*)))>< God never ignores Knee-mail! ><(((*>

Re: Important Swap Information

Quote Originally Posted by spatten2001 View Post
    I have a question as I am new to the Shack -- how does one go about trying and begging to get your swap filled? I just read that in the post above (tried and begged) and was wondering as I haven't seen this kind of traffic and ....
    If you are having trouble getting a swap to fill, please post a new topic in the swaps forum asking if anyone would be interested in joining. You need to give some explanation of what the swap is about to get interest. As you are fairly new to swapping at the Shack, it may not fill as quickly as the more well known hostesses.
    Sarah

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Re: Important Swap Information

Another suggestion is to look through the Current and Filled Swaps to be sure that you're not posting a Swap idea that has already recently been posted.

I know that even I can get overdosed on Cat Swaps! (I say that because I almost always will join a Cat Swap LOL!)
    --Lidia

+ Reply to Thread