+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone want to do this Challenge here?

1. Anyone want to do this Challenge here?

I saw a thread on 2peas this morning using Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD as a 30 day challenge to get exercising/losing weight/toning/whatever your goal.
    Thought it would be fun to do here with a smaller group!
    The DVD is pretty cheap (Walmart has it for $10).

If you have Comcast Digital cable, you can see the first 2 (of 3) workouts right now on On Demand (under Fitness, then Exercise TV). They are pretty intense, but she has two other ladies with her, one doing the high impact exercises, the other doing lower impact (she calls them "modified") if you dont have the strength/endurance to do it the "right" way.

The way 2peas is doing it is that you dont neccesarily have to do 30 CONSECUTVIE days, just complete the 30 days.

And for those you that bought the WiiFit, she's got her own game coming out at the end of the month with a fitness base. It looks fun! I just pre-ordered it from Amazon this morning. Its called Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009.

Between the 30 day shred, Cindy Crawford, the regular Wii Fit stuff (I still prefer the ab workout in the WiiFit), and the JM WiiFit program, I think I can get into exercising and stay it over the winter, when being outside isnt always possible.

Anyway....anyone interested in doing this together? The peas are already seeing a 3-4 pound drop in 3-5 days

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Anyone want to do this Challenge here?

I would, let me see if i can find the dvd first.

I'm going to check it out tomorrow. I'm about to leave for the day and won't get back till 10 pm...so..maybe I'll do it with you. I am in the process of losing 20 lbs (only 4 more to go) BUT I HAVE TO START exercising again...and I need someone who can BUG (!!!) me about it and gently remind me and nag me and ..well, you know...so, I'm a definite maybe.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Ok--- I cannot see myself doing this particular challenge BUT I DO want to do a challenge to work out more...maybe you and I (and whoever else!!!! yoo-hoo ladies...) can all agree to work out a certain number of days or minutes per week for a month at a time.....then we can all do whatever works in our lives.....are you interested in that?
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

I would be interested in Cheryls idea..as I have some umm..rather dusty woprk out tapes begging to be used! lol

6. Re: Anyone want to do this Challenge here?

Sure!
    I went and bought this DVD the other day with a couple of lighter dumbbell weights.
    I just havent started yet...lol After my extreme soreness last weekend with a different DVD, Im kinda scared I dont want to be crazy sore when I go to IL!

How about if we just set up a thread with our goals (like work out 3x week, lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks, etc) and we can keep track of each other in that one thread?

sounds just like the boost I need! set it up and I'll join in!

8. Re: Anyone want to do this Challenge here?

Cool! One post coming up!

+ Reply to Thread