+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Time :)

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Suggestion Time :)

I like the idea of montly challenges and I love the bingo games!!!! I liked the creative team but very rarely did I do the challenges. .It's a lot of work for them to have people not play along. I think that a once a month challenge or game is a great idea!!!

Hi Sherry. I guess I totally missed your post about the Creative Team. I miss the Eye Spy awards. I wouldn't mind doing that with a buddy or two. I love looking at the gallery anyways. But, I wouldn't want to commit to anything more than hosting the occasional challenge. Our last CT was awesome but it was a lot of work.

I don't hate anything about the website. I do miss logging on and seeing who is in chat on the new posts page. I feel like I keep missing my buddies in the chat room.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

I think monthly challenges would be awesome and I also love the bingo game. Right now with my health I can't committ to the creative team. That is why I didn't respond but I would love to help with a monthly challenge. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

I love seeing everyone's response to the different challenges, and would participate more in a once a month challenge. However, what I miss the most is the "I spy" and the other awards.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Sherry, I would suggest that you offer up the invite to lead up the Creative team again after the first of the year. I don't feel qualified -- I consider myself more of a technician -- but you might find that some of those creative folks might be willing! I DO know that I'm struggling to keep up with my birthday cards, I'd like to send some Halloween and Thanksgiving cards and my Christmas cards, I'm swamped!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by midnitecreations View Post
    I love seeing everyone's response to the different challenges, and would participate more in a once a month challenge. However, what I miss the most is the "I spy" and the other awards.
    Oh, I do miss those awards, too, Renu! Sometimes I just miss something in the gallery and the awards helped me catch alot of great techniques and touches in the gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    You are right Sherry this is the busiest time of year for stampers. Many folks have said they will not sign on to swaps that are due before next year. But it is not soon after Christmas and definately by Jan 1 that I am looking and thinking about something new to capture my interest.
    Yes, I agree about starting whatever after the holidays. This is such a busy time of year, but in January it starts snowing and I want to stay home and stamp.

8. Re: Suggestion Time :)

I miss the excitement of the awards, it was something to look forward to every week, and the thrill if you won one was a real moral booster!!!
    The Shack is a wonderful place to hang out and I would be willing to help creatively if I could.

I would like to see more swaps... with PC gone I think we can get some more going here...

I have to admit I have been overwelmed the last month or so and am not really up to hosting my weekly swaps... but I may jump with a couple over the next few weeks. I have heard that people would like more card swaps in the board//// there was a run of ATCs... I love the ATCs... but to attract new swappers cards seem to be easier.

As for the creative team... I would be interested in that, but can't even think of it until later.

Shirley

I was just over at SCS and see they have a monthly challenge that they collect blank cards and send them to various organizations that send them out, ie Chemo Angels, Cards for Heroes... I saw on Gina K's blog that they are collecting cards for the troops and am going to send some off. I do have some made and am hoping to work on some more this week.

Whoever wants to participate makes as many (or as few) cards as they like and they get sent to one person who coordinates and sends them all en masse to the organization. I might even be able to volunteer to be that person.
    Any thoughts?

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread