+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Time :)

1. Suggestion Time :)

As you know, I like to keep the website as fresh and as up to date as possible. I recently posted about restarting the Creative Team but, unfortunately, there was not enough interest. So, I am wondering, what would you like to see at The Stamp Shack? Is there a feature that we currently don't have that you'd love to see implemented? Is there something you absolutely hate about the website that you wish was gone?

Let me know what ya'll are thinking!

Re: Suggestion Time :)

I love the Shack just the way it is! I like the idea of a creative team posting challenges, but I never seem to get to them. I have good intentions of participating, but then I don't make the time. If others are like me, it seems a shame for a team to put a lot of time and effort into a challenge and then not have much participation. I know I would be disappointed if I were on such a team. If I think of a great ides, I'll be sure to share, but right now I can't think of anything.

I thought the girls were sounding like they liked the challenges posted by the creative team. Sorry....I thought that was always a fun thing.
    Maybe no one felt creative enough to BE the creative team???
    Anyway...if we can figure out a way to still have challenges from time to time, I think that will keep the creative juices going.
    Just my 2 cents!
    LOL
    Joanie

4. Re: Suggestion Time :)

I too love the Shack like it is. The reason I did not apply for the Creative Team is I am deathly afraid to work under pressure. LOL I don't mind doing something here and there every so often but a commitment scares me. There, I said it! LOL

i do love the challenges we have but rarely do I do them. Guess I am just too busy gabbing on here.
    The Shackretary

I feel the same as Sherri....aren't we funny???
    And CHICKEN????
    LOL
    Joanie

I do enjoy the challenges, but feel that every week is alot. What if we chose one day per month as a challenge day and let anyone who wants to host a challenge? Sort of like the impromptu WCD challenges that came up here. There are a ton of challenge sites out there already, so this isn't necessary, just an idea.

I really enjoy the games when they are posted, like bingo and survivor.

I like Tami's idea of maybe monthly challenges instead of weekly. or even maybe event days or something. it;s sad we are too busy to play as much as we'd like.
    I LOVE our shack the way it is Sherry! you do a fabulous job of it.

oh and I love the games too

8. Re: Suggestion Time :)

like some of the others, I love the challenges but don't seem to have time to do them.

When is gets cooler I have more time to play since it seems that we are snowed in a lot.
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

9. Re: Suggestion Time :)

I don't really participate in the challenges because I just don't have time! I am so busy trying to always prepare things for my stamp clubs and SU business, and so forth and so on....that it doesn't leave much time for other things. I more come here for the gabbing aspect, and swapping! I love swapping here!!! I never swap anywhere else! I am perfectly happy with the Shack just the way it is. It's my favorite hangout!

:-)
    Traci
    Traci

10. Re: Suggestion Time :)

You are right Sherry this is the busiest time of year for stampers. Many folks have said they will not sign on to swaps that are due before next year. But it is not soon after Christmas and definately by Jan 1 that I am looking and thinking about something new to capture my interest.

+ Reply to Thread