+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Stamp Shack Apparel

1. Stamp Shack Apparel

Hiya ladies,

Here is the link: http://www.cafepress.com/thestampshack

Over the past year I have been receiving requests for Stamp Shack apparel and I am happy to report that I have finally got around to adding a Stamp Shack shop. You will find various items in our shop - t-shirts, hats, mugs, and bags. You can visit the shop by clicking HERE
    I know that some of the prices are a little on the high side. Please know that the BASE price is set by Cafe Press as they are providing the actual products. The Stamp Shack will make roughly $3 for every item sold - we do not receive the full amount of the item.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me immediately.

Cheers!
    Sherry

PS. Cafe Press provides all products. They will ship the items to you directly.
    Last edited by loobylou; 11-22-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: added link

that is so great!! thank you so much, sherry!! i'm going to have to get a bag and a shirt.

{click above for my craft blog!}

very cool!!

thanks Sherry..you rock

There is a thong!!!

5. way cool! thanks Sherry!
    Traci

YAY!!! I'm gonna buy me one of everything!! How cool!!! I'm super excited!! Thank u so much for doing this!!! LOVE IT!!

OMG!! oKay I just read Erins post, and no I will not be getting THONG!! I can just imagine the horror!!! ME with a thong!! hahaha!!

I'm so glad I can finally mix my seduction with my stamping!

I can't wait to buy me a tshirt and bag and maybe more. I agree with Myrna- no thong. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

hahahahaha!! Erin!?!?! Well u can wear a thong since ur skinny and pretty!! If I was to wear one I think it'd be illegal in so many ways!!! GROSS!!! hahaha!!!

+ Reply to Thread