+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A few poll questions about expo shows...

Re: A few poll questions about expo shows...

The Southern Living Christmas Show is awesome. I am not so sure I will go this year-soooo many people! It is about 3 hours for me.

I will usually travel up to 3 hours for a stamp convention as the closest ones to me are usually 2-3 hours. I go depending on the time-altho this coming year it will have to do with the economy I suppose-as I can order online what I must have even with S&H it will be as cheap. I enjoy the classes and usually tend to purchase around the classes I attend. This yr I went to the Cincy Show and took a couple or so classes and that is about 5 or 6 hours. So with hotel, fuel,food etc I can shop on line.

2. Re: A few poll questions about expo shows...

Tricia,

I have been working the expo shows for the past 4 years now. At first I started as a demo then I was managing the booth for the owner here on the east coast while she stayed on the west coast (She lives in CA).

Going to PM you now
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

Re: A few poll questions about expo shows...

I attend a show about an hour or a bit less away from me each year in January. I still plan to attend this year and my spending will be close to the same. I don't buy alot, only what I love that I can't get in stores locally. There is another show in November that is almost a two hour drive. I hear wonderful things about it, but have never attended. I'm seriously considering going this year. I have separate money that I spend on craft supplies, save up from money I make selling cards and stuff. So far the economy hasn't affected that, just everything else in my life. LOL I love make and takes and demos. Those really draw me into a booth.

+ Reply to Thread