+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Survivor Game begins November 3!

1. New Survivor Game begins November 3!

Think you have the game of Survivor all figured out? Think again!

Can you out-wit, out-stamp, and out-last your opponents? If so, get ready to play Survivor, Shack style!

Game Start Date: November 3, 2008

Gallery Close: November 2, 2008 at exactly 8:00pm EST. No late entries will be accepted so please be sure to have your entry uploaded on time.

Object of the game: To have your card avoid elimination and be the last one remaining in the gallery.

Instructions:

Make yourself a card as your official game entry. You can make your card very plain and simple with the hope that what you do put on your card flies under the radar and avoids elimination. Or, you can choose to make your card absolutely wild and crazy and over the top with hopes that the crazy items on your card don’t get you eliminated! Or anything in between!

When your card is completed upload it to our Shack Survivor card gallery.
    Once the contest has begun, we will release an 'Elimination Statement' each and every morning. If your card contains the item listed in the elimination statement for that day, it is removed from the game and from the gallery. An elimination statement might look something like this: 'If your card contains a red brad, you are eliminated from play.' So, all entries containing a red brad(s) will be eliminated from the game.

Elimination statements will be released each day until we have just one card remaining in the gallery. The final card is our Shack Survivor and is the winner of the contest and the prize!

The Rules:
    • Only ONE entry per player, please.
    • Please be sure that your entry/photo is as clear as possible (ie. no tiny little photos, no blurry photos).
    • When uploading your entry, be sure to provide an accurate list of all items/colors/techniques/stamp manufacturers used on your card. If you fail to do this, your entry will be removed.
    • To keep things fair, only standard greeting cards will be accepted into play. No 6x6 recipe cards, ATCs, or altered items are permitted.
    • There must be at least 15 entries uploaded in the gallery on the day that the game commences. If there are fewer than 15 cards in the Survivor Game Gallery, the game will be postponed until a later date or until we have the minimum number of entries.
    The Prize: To be announced.

Good luck guys!!

Re: New Survivor Game begins November 3!

thank you, Sherry! I love this! And how you think of those elimination statements is beyond me!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

3. Re: New Survivor Game begins November 3!

I knew something was up when I got a PM that my old survivor card had been moved. Wow Nov 2nd huh? That doesnt give me much time to think of something...I guess I know what I will be doing on my day off! :+)
    Thanks Sherry Stamp Shack Survivor is SO much fun!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Awesome!! I love playing these games!!

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains

I am so excited....now to make a winner
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

woo hoo!
    I love shack survivor!

How fun! Can I move a card I uploaded last night into the survivor category?

8. Re: New Survivor Game begins November 3!

Oh boy. I feel like a winner this time. WOO HOO!!!!
    The Shackretary

WHOOOOO out there thinks it's time for me to win something?????
    I DOOOOOOO!!!
    LOL
    Joanie

10. Re: New Survivor Game begins November 3!

brill and this time tme round I get more time to think of my entry too ( cows last rd just did not fit with safari somehow lol )

+ Reply to Thread