+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alright Shrinking Shack Sisters....how are you all doing?!

1. Alright Shrinking Shack Sisters....how are you all doing?!

Im back from vacation and ready to get back at it! My BFF is passing me up on the weightloss
    I ate whatever I wanted on vacation, but did some stuff that burnt it off too. The good news was that I brought a pair of jeans with that I hadnt worn since last spring and they were baggy! Almost too baggy since the weightloss made the length increase....lol But it was SO NICE to be in baggy jeans again! I was even able to get them on after the shower when my skin was still slightly wet
    From now until Oct 31 I plan on doing my WiiFit or Cindy Crawford workout, then on Nov 1 Im going to start my 30 Day Shred video. Lucky for me the apartment downstairs is empty right now...lol I can make as much noise as I want!

How are you all doing? Encourage me with your stories

A weightloss funny:
    I recently had my annual physical examination, which I get once every seven years, and when the nurse weighed me, I was shocked to discover how much stronger the Earth’s gravitational pull has become since 1990. Dave Barry

Re: Alright Shrinking Shack Sisters....how are you all doing?!

well, your story is a lot better than mine! I'm turtling. I am eating healthy.for the most part and I am exercising, but not enough to lose, just stay the same, although my back is saying thank you for the exercise, it lets me know when I've been slacking

This past month, according to the scales at Curves, I managed to lose 3#!!!!!
    I really am not eating very much and that could catch up with me at some point, but for the time being, if I'm not hungry, I'm not eating!
    I've had a stressful week this week, and I really am not that interested in planning meals for myself.....DH is in NYState this month.
    So....I figure I have about 10 more pounds.....I think I said that before, but I keep thinking I need to be lighter so my BMI will be in the GOOD area.
    HUGS and Good Luck
    Joanie

Tuesday was one week on Weight Watchers for me (ok, technically only SIX DAYS!) and I'm down 3.6 pounds. I had trouble eating all of my points -- she told me if I did I would have lost more... Hmmm.

Yesterday was the first day I've gotten all of my points, so hopefully I'll have a good weigh-in on Tuesday!

I'm still highly motivated. It's hard not to be when 23 of your colleagues at work are talking about it all of the time!

BTW -- I'm spending so much time in the ladies' room I'm afraid they will start charging me with vacation time (just kidding). Pretty much every 60-90 minutes -- at least I'm not retaining fluid!!!

Glad to hear about the baggy jeans. Don't you just love baggy jeans???

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I am down another 2.4 lbs this week! The only exercise have been getting is running around with the boys! We have dance time each night! Been really craving SWEETS! Boo hoo! I went though my closet last night and took out all the only clothes that were to big- down a total of 28lbs! Yippeee!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

WOW! You all are doing GREAT!!! I need to get motivated so I can do something other than cheer you all on. But, for now, I'm cheering for all of you. GO LADIES GO!!!
    Cathi

7. Re: Alright Shrinking Shack Sisters....how are you all doing?!

I am a member of TOPS and just hit my 20lb mark. I still have a way to go but 20lbs is a great accomplishment.

I celebrated with a brownie today! Back on the program tomorrow.

8. Re: Alright Shrinking Shack Sisters....how are you all doing?!

I need to weigh myself....but....I can tell you that since I've been working in retail the past 3 weeks, I have a pair of pants I couldn't get buttoned before, but now I can.

9. Re: Alright Shrinking Shack Sisters....how are you all doing?!

Great job everyone! I love seeing you all hitting these 20# marks...how encouraging!
    Cathi, feel free to jump in with us whenever you can. The reason I started the thread was so that we can all be accountable to each other, and when one of us falls off (coughcough*me*coughcough) everyone else can encourage that person to pick back up and keep on going

I'm um....well...sort of.....I blew it the last few days....so now I need to get back to it. I'm still sitting at about 15 lbs lost and 33 inches...so I am really enjoying having clothes FIT again...and feel loose!
    My down fall is I can't just have ONE bite of something..I don't stop until it's all gone....
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

+ Reply to Thread