+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nestabilities????

Nestabilities????

Okay, ladies, call me dumb. I have seen everyone talking about these.

What are they?

How do you use them?

I saw Sherry's photo of them, but I cannot figure out how to use them??

Teresa

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Nestabilities????

You can use them in your cuttlebug and your sizzix(all of the others I'm pretty sure of too). They take the place of all those punches! They are flat and easy to store! I just love mine!!!!!!!!!!

They are really flat dies that allow you to cut your paper into circles, scallopped circles, square, etc, etc, etc - and the sizes nest so you can do multiple layers. They are easy to use, don't take up much space, and compared to other die cutting systems out there -- are cost effective (esp if you buy them from CutAtHome.com and get their VIP discount of 40%). You can run them through any of the die cutting machines -- like Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Big Shot, and more.

In other words, you need them!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I love my nestabilities..I use them all the time.
    check them out here
    then go to cutathome.com & sign up for the coupon like Nancy said. and yes..you do need them!
    lol

drats.. I think that didn't work,
    try this

My local store just started carrying them. So I have purchased some ovals, both scallpop and plain. Now, who has all of them, do you regret getting some shapes?
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Oh, this is just great. I was just going to ask Santa for scallop punches for Christmas and now Nestibilities makes scallop die cuts.

What am I going to do?? I promised myself not to buy anymore stuff until I can use up some of what I have or just plain USE it!!

Teresa

Thanks Cindi.......

I checked it out. Wow! Another "gotta have" me thinks!

Teresa

QuicKutz also sells a magnetic binder that holds the nestibilities in place - kind of like a portfolio - appears to be a great way to store these dies -

Since I now own 2 sets and hope to pick up some other shapes as pay days allow I guess I should look at a system. The magnetic binder sounds neat.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread