+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crock Pot cooking index

Re: Crock Pot cooking index

Wow! Thanks Vicki!!!

:> Karen
    Time Crafted (my blog)

2. Re: Crock Pot cooking index

Thanks a bunch. I always wanted to have more crock pot recipes.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

3. Re: Crock Pot cooking index

OMG what a great list! TFS. I have been getting out my slow cooker recipe books. I just love to come home after a long day at wally world and have my dinner all ready for me!

I've just rediscovered this thread. It's time to break out the crockpot since summer is over. I plan to try these recipes out 1 by 1. I hope you will help me if I find an unfamiliar ingredient. Thanks Vicki for sharing this.
    Sarah

Adding in another fantastic crockpot recipe resource. Check out this blog. She has a book coming out this fall based on these recipes. Some really amazing recipes here. We've tried quite a few. I love that she rates the recipe, telling us if her kids ate it or not and then people comment about what worked for them and if they changed anything. It's the bomb.

Thanks for the blog Tami. There are some amazing receipies there.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

7. Re: Crock Pot cooking index

Tami, her blog is awesome! I saw video online of when she was on Good Morning America or one of those morning shows. Not really talking about her 365 day challenge so much, just shared a couple crockpot recipes. It was cool to put a face with the blog though.

8. Re: Crock Pot cooking index

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I've just rediscovered this thread. It's time to break out the crockpot since summer is over. I plan to try these recipes out 1 by 1. I hope you will help me if I find an unfamiliar ingredient. Thanks Vicki for sharing this.
    Good luck Sarah! I'm glad you bumped this up so I can take another look too for something I might of missed.

Don't forget to come back and post your opinions of any recipes you try - any do's or don'ts for next time. That would be awesome!

I am going to try the rice pudding recipe, sounds good with fresh strawberries or blueberries or---- Nancy

I'm going to make the Busy Woman's Roast today since, I'm going to be in my craft room all day working on all the fun Ink~A~Poloosa Challenges. Thks for sharing this Vicki!!
    Cathi

+ Reply to Thread