+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My stamps will be in a STORE!!!

Re: My stamps will be in a STORE!!!

Ok, almost 8pm already and the only thing I did tonight was pack up that order and get the invoice ready. I am starving!

Also a bit concerned. I just FINISHED stocking myself up for expos next year. No wi have to go through all my bins again and my wood blocks to re-order and press more to re-stock, PLUS I have 2 plates of super-cute sayings on the way this week, AND mom (artist) is mailing me TWENTY SEVEN new images TOMORROW for like 3-4 MORE plates! AAAAA!!! I am stressing a little bit now cause i also have to get Christmas stuff all done........
    I need to hire a helper. The kitties (I'm sorry to say) just aren't as helpful as they think they are....
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Congratulations Tricia! That is awesome news! Pat

Tricia- Congrats - I love your stamps that I bought last year- the cats and dogs and sayings- I have made several Christmas cards with them already!
    Once people try them out they will see how cute they are and how wonderful they stamp out- great rubber- I still like the rubber VS acrylic.

If I lived closer I would work for rubber dollars!

5. Re: My stamps will be in a STORE!!!

Congratulations. How exciting for you. I wish I lived closer - I'd offer to help you out too
    Teresa

oh my gosh!! Tricia, I'm doing the happy dance for you!!
    congrats this is super!

What an exciting time for your stamp line. I'm sure this is just the beginning. I think Kerry shops at that store. I remember hearing the name before.

Just stopping back by to say oh my gosh, those chocolate hangers are adorable. Here is the link. Check them out everyone!

Oh that's fantastic news. Congrats to you and I hope the orders keep coming.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Congratulations...

Ok so Im probably the only person who doesnt have a link to your stamps... can someone link them??
    ~Stacy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread