+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Swap Board News

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Looks good. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
    Christie

2. Hey Mark-

Thanks so much for the update and looking forward to seeing your awesome swap board. Love what you have done so far with this site!

Linda

Beaglelover Guest View Member Photos

Smile Mark.....

I agree with everyone. This place will really rock when the swap site is up.

You have a huge fan club here so I think my first swap will be a thank you one for you!!!!

Teresa

Rumors of my death ...

... have been greatly exaggerated.

Once again, I apologize for the delay. I am making progress on the swap board, though and I have now cleared my calendar to get this done for you. Things keep popping up demanding attention and Sherry's been far too patient and understanding. As a result, The Stamp Shack Swap Board kept getting shuffled down the project list.

NO MORE! I've been working on the swap board most of the night. I'm going to church later this morning but that will only keep me away for about 2 hours. I'm well stocked with caffeinated beverages, junk food and music, the kids are away and I'm hunkered down bunker style until this thing is ready to go.

There are a few minor but particularly nasty bugs I have to squash and there is still a bit of the development to finish up, but it's getting close. I hope to have it ready to install on this server later today (probably evening) for Sherry to evaluate and test. I may not have ALL of the slickness that I want done by then, but right now I'm shooting for functional and useable so that I don't have to keep making excuses and begging for patience. Most of what I want will be done and if a few things have to wait, so be it. Y'all will be able to get on with your swapping and I'll just give you a 2.0 release later.

Thanks for your patience. Hang in there... It's coming.
    Last edited by Mark; 11-12-2006 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Reason? Because I'm a perfectionist!

5. Dang it....

and here I was planning a "knock your socks off" funeral...

Seriously though, thanks so much for the update Mark. Muchly appreciated!

Sherry

6. Yeah, Mark, we appreciate the update. You have no idea how many of us are starting serious withdrawal symptons due to lack of swapping. Your posts about the board are what keeps us going. Looking forward to later tonight.

thanks for all your hard work, mark!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

8. What a guy you are Mark!!

Thank you Mark!!! You're the best!!!
    The Shackretary

9. Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    There are a few minor but particularly nasty bugs I have to squash
    Erin, did you send your icky experiment bug to Mark? Bad Erin!!!

Thanks Mark!

10. Just breathe deeply Mark....

now exhale. We are anxious to see what you've come up with, but at the same time we are respectful of how much work goes into something so important. I'm sure we'll love it, so don't stress our new friend, we're grateful to you for your effort towards getting us back in the game of swapping.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

+ Reply to Thread