+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Swap Board News

1. Swap Board News

Hi ladies,

I will be out most of the day for hospital visits and blood work but I wanted to quickly pop on to let you know the status of the swap board. Unfortunately, it will not be ready for uploading today. As you know, Mark had to re-write the entire script and this is taking longer than he expected. When he gave me the "Friday" deadline, he was expecting to modify code, not re-write it.

In a day or two, the moderators and I will begin testing the code. We want to test it before it is uploaded so that your swapping experience will be as trouble free as possible. Mark has some exciting things planned for us, ladies. I think we can be patient a little longer. Whaddya think??

Oh yes, Mark hopes that the "I love you, Mark!" posts will continue. :p

Cheers and have a great day!
    Sherry

No, seriously!

There really is a swap board coming. I apologize for the delay. I really hope that when I do deliver it to you, you'll feel that it was worth the wait.

The major cause of the delay is that I want this done right. I stand behind the work I do and intend to not only provide technical support for the swap board indefinitely but also be available for any enhancements you dream up in the future. For those reasons, I selfishly refuse to cut corners just to "get something up."

I've made significant progress and I hope to have something to show Sherry very soon with intent to be ready for public release quickly after that.

I'd rather look late than look sloppy. I appreciate your patience and don't take it lightly. Just give me another day or three and you'll have what I hope is the best swap board around.

Mark

Mark,
    I don't know if you do much swapping? But you should know that all the stuff we've heard about this swap board it's gonna be the coolest one ever. I mean I wouldn't be suprised to see it written up in all the magazines about how cool it's gonna be. It's bringing swapping to an artform! So we are happy to wait if it means we will be the pioneers on the coolest swap board ever.

4. Talking We LOVE you, Mark!

Keep plugging or tying or keying or whatever it is called

Once its done, I hope you stay around and swap with us :o
    ...oops, wrong hat!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    There really is a swap board coming. I apologize for the delay. I really hope that when I do deliver it to you, you'll feel that it was worth the wait.

The major cause of the delay is that I want this done right. I stand behind the work I do and intend to not only provide technical support for the swap board indefinitely but also be available for any enhancements you dream up in the future. For those reasons, I selfishly refuse to cut corners just to "get something up."

I've made significant progress and I hope to have something to show Sherry very soon with intent to be ready for public release quickly after that.

I'd rather look late than look sloppy. I appreciate your patience and don't take it lightly. Just give me another day or three and you'll have what I hope is the best swap board around.

Mark
    Thank you so very much for the update, Mark! Take as much time as you need.

xoxoxox MARK!
    Julie

Hey Mark!

How does it feel to have 200+ women love you?

Judy
    Create like there are no critics.

8. We can wait as long as you need us to Mark!!!!! No problems here!!!!!

:-)

Thank you Mark...

What a guy!!!!! I can't imaging knowing how to write the codes for this... how cool is that

Thanks for taking your time to do it right.....

Shirley

10. We are very patient gals Mark!! We really are!!

Can't wait to see the swap board up and running . You are doing a FABULOUS job!!!

WOO HOO for Mark!!!
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread