+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

Decembers Stamp and Scrap? Congrats- Fabulous cards!! You are a star!

2. Re: Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

Whoo Hoo! Way to go Awna!

Re: Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

congrats Awna. I don't have that mag, but what an exciting pub.

Re: Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

What a thrill! Way to go Awna! You deserve it!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Haven't seen it yet, must pick up a copy. CONGRATS Awna!!

Deborah.

6. Re: Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

many congrats xxx Well done Awna

7. Re: Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

Way to go AWNA!!!
    You are so AWESOME!!!!

congrads! Way to go!
    shelley

9. Re: Attention, Attention Please- Did you see the Big Story on Allinkdup (Awna) in

Is this the same two-page spread that she told us about recently? Or something totally different? Can't remember the name of that mag.

Anyway - CONGRATS GIRL! No matter what!

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I don't get the magazine but I will HAVE to go get myself a copy now. Maybe this is exciting enough to get you back on your foot dancing with joy! good job!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

+ Reply to Thread