+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Important Announcement - Please Read

1. Important Announcement - Please Read

Hello ladies,

I have an announcement to make and I'll keep it short and sweet and to the point.

Due to personal reasons, I have decided to step down as owner of The Stamp Shack website.

Now, before you get to panicking and hyperventilating, please know that The Stamp Shack isn't going anywhere! You will still be able to log on each and every day and enjoy the community as you have always known it. The only thing different is that you now have a new owner; one that is committed to keeping the Shack spirit alive and one that will ensure that the website continues to grow and flourish. I want to emphasize that I have no intentions on leaving you. I plan on staying put and remaining an active participant on the website but simply choose to do so at a user level instead of at management level.

I know that you probably have quite a few questions and/or concerns and I will do my best to address each and every one of them over the next couple of days. Just keep in mind that although change can be scary it can also be a very good and very positive thing. We shouldn't be afraid to embrace it. I know, without a doubt, that there are some great things in store for this website. Just you wait and see!

I have a hunch that you'll be meeting your new leader within the next day or two. While you wait, be sure to get yourself registered for Bingo as game registration closes tomorrow! I have a really great prize to give away. Free stamps!! Need I say more?

2. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

This is sad...but for whatever reason you are stepping down we will understand your decission. You have been a fantstic owner and most importantly a wonderful person whom we shall miss as our stamp shack fairy godmother. please as you say dont leave us completely and stay involved however small. Thankyou so much for the Shack and all you have done to make this such a fabulous warm n friendly site.
    Huge hugs
    Sue xx

Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

I agree with Sue it is sad, but fully understand that your personnal reasons must come first and formost.

Thankyou so much for all you have done here at the shack... you've made it a really friendly site ...just one last wish "wish fairy " please make sure you do stay around and play with the rest of us now and again.

Sending you a Hug from across the puddle.
    Sue

Sherry this is scary but I am sure that with all of the hard work and money you have invested in the Shack that you would only do the right thing.
    I think that for me it has really been a kind and gentle forum for stamping and inspiration. I have met some really great ladies here and I think I would miss everyone if the site was no longer the same.
    I hope that you are just tired of maintaining the site and it is not for health reasons.
    Thank you Sherry for what you have done for us.

Sherry, your health comes first. Best of luck to you. Thank you so much for everything you've done for the Stamp Shack. You are THE BEST!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

I only joined your website this year and I have really enjoyed being part of the community, the site is full of lovely ladies, great inspiration and I've had some fantastic swaps. You've worked so hard to build up and maintain this wonderful site, thank you so much. Hope you stay around and good luck in all you do.
    Kay x
    Kay

7. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

Woah! I have mixed feelings.

This is so strange....I had a premonition about this.....I NEVER have premonitions!
    I certainly agree with all the comments before this....
    We will miss having you as our fearless leader, but I trust you have found a new "wish fairie" for us who will try her/his hardest to be as accomodating as you always are.
    I, too, hope that if your personal reasons are due to health issues, you will find doctors to help/cure whatever it is. Also, we want updates on how you are doing....we worry, you know!!!
    MANY HUGS from me!
    Joanie

I know you have had some major health issues and I can only hope & pray they can be resolved for you quickly. Thanks for starting up this great site.

Kathy

My prayers and thoughts are with you as you go thru your health issues. Thank you for such a wonderful community that you created.
    shelley

+ Reply to Thread