+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Important Announcement - Please Read

Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

wow, this is really scary.

I too hope things get much better for you soon!!

Sherry,
    I had a feeling something was up when I saw your announcement that you were closing your other templates website. You've been facing a lot of challenges recently and we all understand that health and family come first.
    You have been such a big inspriation to me and this website has become my second home. Promise that you will check in from time to time and keep us updated. Thank you so much for making the Stamp Shack a warm and wonderful place to come to each day!
    My prayers are with you always.
    Amy
    Amy

Sherry, I'm speechless. I'll keep you in my prayers for better health and a less stressful time. Thank you so much for all your hard work, devotion, and inspiration. You and the girls at this site have become a second family to me, I'm glad we'll all still be together.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

I know that things have been difficult for you lately Sherry. I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! You have formed a wonderful site and I am sure things will stay that way! Thanks for all that you have done!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

5. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

Thank you for all you do!!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

Sherry,
    Thank you for all you've done. I've never understood HOW you could maintain all that you do...you are an incredible woman with gifts beyond words. I hope that you can still get some enjoyment out of the Shack as you change your role. peace, hugs and health to you.
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Your health and family come first, glad we still can enjoy having you around. Take a deep breath and continue on with a more healthy life and family.- Nancy

8. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

Sherry, take care of yourself - that's the most important thing! Thanks for everything you have done here! Looking forward to meeting the new owner - I'm sure you wouldn't put the Shack in the hands of just anybody so it's exciting.

Good luck with everything!!! HUGS!

9. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

I'm sure whoever you've chosen to take over the Shack is well qualified. Thank you for all that you've done and all of your hard work. You deserve a standing ovation. I'm glad you're sticking around and will be able to hang out with us. Best wishes to you!
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

10. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

Sherry-
    I recognize that this must has have been a tough decision for you. Creating and developing a site is a huge undertaking and particuliarly for one who puts so much heart into their work. Thank you for being steadfast in keeping this a fun and friendly site for all of us.

Thanks again for the honor to work on your creative team this past year. Sending big hugs and prayers as you step into new directions personally and professionally.

+ Reply to Thread