+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Important Announcement - Please Read

1. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

Thanks Sherry for everything you have done. Wishing you the very best and hoping this is nothing serious. Glad to hear you'll still be keeping in touch with us!
    Traci

Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

good morning Sherry, i am not scared funny thing i have been half way expecting this. dont even ask my why because, i couldnt name it. but i do know your family and your health have to come first...

Im looking forward to seeing you be able to enjoy your play time in here more.

have a great day!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

3. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

Sherry you have done such a wonderful job with everything here. Thank you for all your hard work. I hope there isn't a serious reason for you stepping down but whatever you need/want to do we understand. I know I could never take on all the work you have done. I can't wait to see who will be taking over. Hugs and many thanks.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Wishing you all the best as you move away from this huge responsibility. Thank you for creating such a warm creative space for all of us to visit and play. I look forward to meeting our new owner, or do we already know this person?

The Shack has been a wonderful place for me. I have made so many friends and learned so much here. Sooo I thank you for all your work in keeping it running smoothly. I hope your health issues are resolved fast! It will be nice to know that you are still here at the Shack, just in a different capacity. Thank you so much, Sherry.

wishing you all the best for you and your family, thank you for all you have done for us and continue to do. looking forward to meeting the new owner
    Christy

Thank you so much for all the work that you've put into this website. I know that your health and family need special attention right now so of course I think that you are doing the right thing.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

8. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

Sherry - I also wish you the best for you and your family and want to thank you for all that you do here at the Shack. I'm sorry that you are stepping down but I fully understand.

Sending you a big hug.
    Teresa

Sherry, A simple THANK YOU doesn't seem like enough considering all of the time, money and efforts you have put into making this site such a wonderful place. But, I sincerely do THANK YOU for envisioning, creating and maintaining such a special place for all of us to hang out, find ideas for creating and most of all for the friendships that have come from this site. Where ever life takes you in the coming days may you know that you created something good, useful and fun here at "The Shack!"
    Cathi

10. Re: Important Announcement - Please Read

I was thinking about you this week... and that maybe that work load needed to be shared becaused you was doing an amazing job all by yourself for a long time... I bet I was right on it. I'm sure you will have find us a new great administrator. Thank you so much for all That you have done for us and I'm glad you are not leaving us for real. Enjoy more free time and come to visit us often.
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

+ Reply to Thread