+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ADMIN help please: emails sent from the swap page are not going thru

Exclamation ADMIN help please: emails sent from the swap page are not going thru

I have sent 3 emails from the swap page to "ALL PARTICIPANTS" of my swaps in the last week, and none of them have arrived. I know when I do this on swaps I am hosting, I get an email sent to me too as I am a participant.

Can Sherry / Shack Admin please look into this.

For Shack swap hostesses, if you have been sending emails to your participants thru the swap page in the last few weeks (and getting no response), you must assume that they didn't arrive. If you have been sending important updates, or asking your swappers questions, they may not have gotten your mail. Please try to contact them via Private Message until we get confirmation from Sherry/ ADMIN that this problem is fixed.
    Sarah

2. Re: ADMIN help please: emails sent from the swap page are not going thru

loobylou, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We have identified the cause of the problem and it has been corrected. Please give it another try. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you notice any further problems please PM us and we will get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Re: ADMIN help please: emails sent from the swap page are not going thru

thanks, I can email successfully now
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread