+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Website Update

1. Website Update

Hiya ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that the website migration is now 100% complete. All areas of the website are now fully functional and are working properly.

In regards to our new swap board, Mark is currently on vacation but he has promised to do a few upgrades when he returns. The first thing on the "to do" list is to allow hostess contact via PM and Email. He mentioned some other things but I am so danged tired at the moment, I just can't remember.

Anyhoo, enjoy the new server. It is the fastest and most stable server I have seen to date!

Cheerios!

Thanks for all of your hard work, Sherry! This site is great and we owe that all to you!

Julie
    Julie

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Thank you for all of the improvements, Sherry!!

4. You both are very welcome

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    Thank you Sherry for all the great updates. You are one cool cookie
    Michelle

Did anyone else notice that the smilies that are in the box on the side are changing each time we type now? It's awesome they've all always been there but now you get different ones to pick from without having to click "more" so its easier to have variety.

I'm laughing...

I thought Sherry's first sentence said, "Migraine" not "Migration!"
    I would imagine there WERE some headaches involved in all of this!
    Thanks, Sherry...this sure is a fun site!
    ME

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the smilies that are in the box on the side are changing each time we type now? It's awesome they've all always been there but now you get different ones to pick from without having to click "more" so its easier to have variety.

I noticed...I had a heart attack at first because my favorite smilie was gone! I thought "Oh No OH NOOOOOOO"...but I'm fine now. lol

Hurray!

Thanks for all the fun, Sherry.

10. Hooray for Sherry!! This website is spectacular!!! We all appreciate all the time and effort you put into it for our pleasure! Bless you!
    Smiles,
    Pam
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

+ Reply to Thread