+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guess how many Stickles I have...

Guess how many Stickles I have...

This is so crazy...I think I have gotten some in swaps here and there and then I did buy some...so I was looking for stuff last night and came across all these stickles...I did just buy a few and one distress stickes last week at the LSS...but I have...omg! 14! Can you believe it?!?!

I have:
    Cotton Candy
    Fruit Punch
    Waterfall
    Turquoise
    Orange Peel
    Crystal
    Star Dust
    Pink
    Cinnamon
    Christmas Red
    Eucalyptus
    Dark Blue
    Lavender
    Distress Stickles: Antique Linen

Holy Cow! I didn't realize how many I had until I put them in a little container and counted them! I guess I have a little collection going.

How many do you have? And what colors? And what are you favorite colors to use?
    Darlene

2. Re: Guess how many Stickles I have...

They are addicting. I nearly fainted when I saw that AC moore was selling them in packs of three.

3. Re: Guess how many Stickles I have...

I admit to owning 21 bottlesand looking forward to my first distress bottle after xmas hopefully .

4. Re: Guess how many Stickles I have...

I have 16 bottles of regular stickles and 4 of the distress stickles.

I tend to reach for my Star Dust the most.
    The Shackretary

Re: Guess how many Stickles I have...

I'm bad -- I have 30 bottles and I almost always use the Icicle because no matter what color you use it on, it takes on that color. Which leads me to ask myself why I have all the other colors.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

6. Re: Guess how many Stickles I have...

Im addicted to diamond and waterfall and agree why on we have all the others if we only tend to use one!

The ones I have are called Kindyglitz, but it's the same stuff. I have red, purple, orange, yellow, aqua, clear (like icicles) and pale pink. I use the clear and pale pink most.
    I did get to use stickles for my LSS samples- I got frosted lace. I didn't love it- not really glittery. I noticed the bottles are much smaller than kindyglitz too.
    Sarah

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I have about 14 bottles of regular and two distress. I think the cinnamon is my most fav. color.

9. Re: Guess how many Stickles I have...

I think I have all of them, including the old Suze W. Pure Glitz and the new Tim Holtz Distress Stickles.

Oh, dear. Did I just admit that?

It's not that I use them all that much; it's that I want the right color when I do use them.

Daria

10. Re: Guess how many Stickles I have...

I bought six bottles today - two distressed and four other colors I didn't have. I'm afraid to count how many I have. Actually - my stamp room is so unorganized I can't find my Stickles to count them!
    Teresa

+ Reply to Thread