+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need your assistance, ladies

1. I need your assistance, ladies

Hiya guys,

We have a user who is experiencing problems downloading the templates from the download section, specifically the calendars and verses. I have tried to look into the problem but everything appears to be working fine from my end. I want to see if it is a site wide problem or if it is an isolated problem.

Would some of you ladies (who have reached Shack member status) try to download some of the templates to see if you experience any database errors? If so, please post the error message(s) here.

Thanks so much!
    Sherry

Hi Sherry - here's the message I receive

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/local_links_include.php on line 1636

This error displays at the top of the page above the page banner when I first entered the downloads forum section. Then the same error occurred along with what looks like a core dump (can you tell I'm an old mainframe programmer) once the 2007 bookmark calendar template is selected.

3. Sherry,

I too have received the message:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/local_links_include.php on line 1636
    Jennifer

My blog

4. Thank You! That is the same error message that Paula is getting.

5. Hiya Ladies,

Thanks for your assistance. I think I have solved the problem. Can someone try again for me?

I still get the same message Sherry
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

7. Dang...i just noticed that I didn't fix it. Okay, I'm gonna go work on it again.

8. Hi Sherry, I just tried it and get the same msg as the others.
    This is at the top of the page ....

Good luck!!! Smiles, Pam
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

9. Sherry, mine works just fine and has all the way through this thread. I use IE7 and a super fast new computer.

10. I have IE too but I'm still getting the message: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/local_links_include.php on line 1636
    Jennifer

My blog

+ Reply to Thread