+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a Wii Fit?

1. Anyone have a Wii Fit?

We got one yesterday and I'm so sore from playing with it! The hula hooping is kicking my butt (or should I say abdomen?)! I did about 1/2 hour on it last night and a little less tonight as I have a wicked cold and am having a hard time breathing. I can sure feel it in my mid-section tonight! I hope it does the trick and get me in shape!
    Teresa

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

Re: Anyone have a Wii Fit?

Laura & Bobby got a Wii for their Christmas present to each other, but no Wii fit. They are going to get one, though. We have enough exercise with bowling, tennis & boxing! LOL>>>>>>
    Michelle

We got a Wii Fit and we've been having a ball! You should see my 76 year old mother on the ski slopes and dodging soccer balls! It has been a lot of fun. My Wii Age has ranged between 72 and 34... Guess I need more work!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

We received it for Christmas, but have yet to play with it. I'm looking forward to the hula-hoop game. It looks like fun. I s*ck at hula-hoop, in general. LOL! I hope it does whip my abs in shape.
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

5. Re: Anyone have a Wii Fit?

Its all i can do to work out on the eliptical. LOL

I hope to do it longer than 10 minutes tomorrow....
    The Shackretary

I love mine. I use it everyday and love the skiing, and any of the balance actities.
    Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

We set ours up last week. My age has ranged from 29-57! I'm quite proud that I have so far done it everyday, on day 5 now. The hula hoop is hard on my knees, so are the rowing squats. It annoys me that when I'm in the step exercises it grades you on Ok and Miss, but I have no idea what they are considering a Miss! I can only guess they want your feet in an exact place on the board, but with the sleeve on, who can tell?
    I like the Penguin Slide although I'm not very good at it!
    And my Mii has no neck and she's quite fat!

Kathy

I need a wii..then a wii fit!! it sounds like a fun way to work out.

we have one...i need to start using it more!

{click above for my craft blog!}

We got a wii for christmas. Or I should the kids did. We've been having a lot of fun bowling and golfing. Though my 7 yr. kicked our hiney tonite on bowling. He got a strike or spare on EVERY game! Yikes. The wii fit will be next.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread