+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Challenges for 2009.

Challenges for 2009.

Are you missing the Creative Team Challenges? I certainly am. Jan (Far North )had an idea of us challenging each other, so I asked the new Shackhosts if we can post some informal challenges in this forum to get our creative juices flowing in 2009. THEY SAID_ GO FOR IT! Eventually, something more formal will be announced, but for now let's use this as a place for members to post stamping and cardmaking challenges to each other.
    Anyone can host a challenge, with the idea to spice up our stamping lives in 2009. It doesn't matter how many challenges are going at once, or if you accept the challenge tomorrow, or in a few weeks or a few months time.
    All you need to do is- if you make anything at all that was inspired by a challenge, post it in the gallery and come back to the challlenge announcement and provide us a link to your creation. Hopefully that thread will be a great resource to look back at in time to come when we need inspiration with a certain product, or colour, or technique or whatever. We have so many talented stampers here and sharing our ideas is something we are all really good at.
    OK I'm off to post the first challenge.
    If you want to post your own challenge at anytime, just start a new thread in this forum with the topic in the title of the challenge so we can find it again easily when we want to refer back to it.
    Last edited by loobylou; 01-06-2009 at 04:47 AM. Reason: more information
    Sarah

2. Re: Challenges for 2009.

Thanks for making this happen Sarah!...looking forward to some creative fun!

Re: Challenges for 2009.

I answered and lost it someplace, perhaps we can use those stamps we havn't inked up yet. - Nancy

Wonderful! Thanks so much for getting the ball rolling again Sarah and Jan.

I'm so thrilled that I can already see members taking up challenges, and creating their own. Thanks for embracing the idea.
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread