+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Challenge - Recycle those old calendars into envelopes

1. Challenge - Recycle those old calendars into envelopes

This was so easy to do if you have an envelope template. Take your old calendars and make them into envelopes.

They come out so cute and I now have to use mine and not "hoard" them to myself!! LOL

Come on, I know you can do it . Its fun!!!
    Last edited by iloveflipflops; 10-04-2009 at 03:13 PM.
    The Shackretary

Re: Challenge - Recycle those old calendars into envelopes

Ok, this is funny! I did this last week (when you orignally posted this topic) witht the girls Shrek and Tinkerbell calendars. I was able to make 4 before they saw what I was doing and didn't want their old calendars being used for envelopes. Funny. I was able to mail out the 4 I had! oops, guess I should've asked them first if I could use them. Bad MOM.
    Kim

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I have saved mine but haven't done anything with them yet. Can you tell me is your calendar full size? I also would like the size you are using for yours. I'm sure difficult to day aren't I! LOL!!

Tear open an old envelope for the size you need and trace accordingling, try to have the cute picture on the front. Does this help? - Nancy

5. Re: Challenge - Recycle those old calendars into envelopes

Ah-h thanks Sherri for this bringing up this great idea last week. I sent out an e-mail to my co-workers and recieved a stack of wall calendars needing recycling. I can't wait to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Tear open an old envelope for the size you need and trace accordingling, try to have the cute picture on the front. Does this help? - Nancy
    Nope! LOL!!! I have done that and I can't get the picture straight on the front.

I need someone to measure their A2 size template and give me the measurments....please!!!!!!!

Christie I am with you. I can't get mine centered in the front either. Also when I tear the calendar it doesn't tear nice it is all jagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Trishlvscards View Post
    Christie I am with you. I can't get mine centered in the front either. Also when I tear the calendar it doesn't tear nice it is all jagged.
    I use the creat-a-lope template, I have the 6x6 size, and I trace around the template with a stylist and cut it on my paper trimmer, then I always have nice smooth edges.
    HTH

I saved my Betty Boop calendar to do this. I was wondering though about the postage area. Does it matter that it's got so much print on it?
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread