+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shack Site Maintenance

1. Shack Site Maintenance

The Stamp Shack is in need of a system security upgrade that will require the site to be offline for a period of time. To minimize disruption we will be performing this upgrade from January 30th at 11:00pm EST to January 31st at 6:00am EST. During this time the site may be unavailable or not running at full capacity as we install and configure this important security update.

We will post a message here once the upgrade is complete. Thank you for your support and patience during this scheduled maintenance.

Re: Shack Site Maintenance

Thanks for letting us know. Maybe we should each leave a short note inorder to keep this post bumped up for everyone else to see throughout the day/evening.
    Oh shack admin--could you perhaps post the times that it will affect our friends in Europe and Australia?
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

Thankyou for the warning. Maybe you could post that in the Yahoo group too so Shackies know what is going on if they have missed this message.
    Sarah

4. Re: Shack Site Maintenance

We have so many new members...perhaps we need to re-explain the Yahoo group too.

5. Re: Shack Site Maintenance

Thank you for the great suggestions. We have posted a message in The Stamp Shack Yahoo group. Since there are Shack members from all over the world we recommend using this Time Converter to convert the posted EST times into your local time zone.

if the shack ever goes down for whatever reason, there is a yahoo group set up to communicate with each other (because heaven forbid we not be in contact for less than 5 minutes!!)

simply click here to join.

this will subscribe you to an email group that we use. it can generate a lot of volume, so if you are short on email space, you can select the daily digest. but either way, you can visit the site to see what's going on with the shack.

{click above for my craft blog!}

ok good ... at least I will be sleeping during this time
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Thanks for letting us know. Just bumping up the message...
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

thanks for the warning. Geeez, I think I actually have a saturday off, adn now I might as well go to bed on time anyways!

bumping up for those who missed it
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread