+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Christmas Tree Gift Box Template Added

1. Wink New Christmas Tree Gift Box Template Added

We have a new template added to The Stamp Shack for a beautiful Christmas Tree Gift Box. Shack Plus members can download the PDF template by going to the Templates section of the site and looking in the 3D Patterns category.

Thank you to Sherry for giving the Shack another wonderful creation!

Re: New Christmas Tree Gift Box Template Added

great new template!
    thanks Sherry for making us another cool template

Thanks Sherry. I've already downloaded and printed one out.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Was it entered by Sherry or by the new host? I'm confused. It is cute as can be and I am SO glad there are pictures to guide me!!!!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

I think Sherry created and submitted the template.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I downloaded 2 templates and it said I couldn't download anymore. Said I did 5, something is wrong someplace and that is my second problem with the Shack today.- Nancy

Thanks for the template-maybe this weekend I will give it a whirl.

8. Re: New Christmas Tree Gift Box Template Added

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    I downloaded 2 templates and it said I couldn't download anymore. Said I did 5, something is wrong someplace and that is my second problem with the Shack today.- Nancy
    Hi Nancy, we looked into your concern about the number of downloads and everything appears to be working correctly. We think the source of confusion is that the software tracks each time you click on a template in a day. For example, the log shows that you downloaded the Christmas Tree Gift Box template twice along with three other templates today (Chinese Purse, House Shaped Gift Box, Ice Skate). Even though the Christmas Tree is just one template, the software records two downloads if you click to access the template twice. This can be especially confusing when browsing the templates because many people like to click on both the photo and on the template name which would register as two separate downloads.

I hope this helps to clarify the 5 template a day download limit. If you have any questions or run into any problems with the site you can send us a PM. We are happy to help.

Sherry, thank you so much for giving us another great template!!!! Is is big enough to hold a gift card?? If it is, I think it solves my dilema for wanting to do something with a handmade touch for DS's teachers and aides even though I am just really short on time this year. Thank you!!!
    Time Crafted (my blog)

+ Reply to Thread