+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Shack Plus Raffle Contest - January and February 2009

1. Re: Shack Plus Raffle Contest - January and February 2009

Quote Originally Posted by lidy View Post
    Thanks, great idea!! It has been soooo cold in Chicago lately, yesterday 42 below, the coldest I can remember, this kind of warms the soul! ;-) Oops, as a jr. member, don't think I was suppose to post in here .. sorry 'bout that! Hi to all anyway. ;-)
    Hi Lidy, your posts are always welcome. We're glad The Shack can offer a bit of warmth on a cold winter day. We hope you'll consider becoming a Shack Plus member. There are some great benefits and it helps to support this wonderful stamping community...and you get automatic entry into the Shack Plus Raffle. Stay warm and always know that we enjoy having you at The Shack...keep those posts coming!

2. Re: Shack Plus Raffle Contest - January and February 2009

I always like a good game of chance! I love Gina K designs too! So, what more could a girl ask for? Warm, balmy weather; sand under your feet, blue skies above; tantalizing book to read; and someone who loves you to the ends of the Earth by your side!!!

Re: Shack Plus Raffle Contest - January and February 2009

Just out of curiosity, does that mean that only newbies this month and people who need to renew this month are up for the drawing? Whoever wins will love the prize, GinaK is great!

:> Karen
    Time Crafted (my blog)

4. Re: Shack Plus Raffle Contest - January and February 2009

Quote Originally Posted by TiikkiStars View Post
    Just out of curiosity, does that mean that only newbies this month and people who need to renew this month are up for the drawing? Whoever wins will love the prize, GinaK is great!

Hi Karen, yes, for the January/February contest all new and renewing Shack Plus members automatically receive one entry into the Shack Plus Raffle for the Gina K. Designs prize. The reason why the first raffle contest is only January and February is because we want to have a new contest each month so everyone has a chance of winning during the year. We hope this will be a fun way to encourage junior members to enjoy the benefits of a Shack Plus membership and help support the site.

I renewed my membership. I can't imagine not being a member. Hugs, Heather -- Her sister is typing this.
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

I just sent in my renewal. I don't know what I would do without belonging to the shack.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by ShackHost View Post
    Hi Karen, yes, for the January/February contest all new and renewing Shack Plus members automatically receive one entry into the Shack Plus Raffle for the Gina K. Designs prize. The reason why the first raffle contest is only January and February is because we want to have a new contest each month so everyone has a chance of winning during the year. We hope this will be a fun way to encourage junior members to enjoy the benefits of a Shack Plus membership and help support the site.
    Cool! Just wanted to understand more. Thanks!

Time Crafted (my blog)

I renewed mine (and so did my mom - Nancy from AZ) a bit early to make sure we were on time for this month and February....
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

9. Re: Shack Plus Raffle Contest - January and February 2009

just joined and saw this raffle announcement what a pleasant surprise

kim

Ok, I am really confused now. I signed up in Oct 2006 so I renewed in Oct 2008, would I then have to renew now to be eligible? Because if that is the case then that is just crazy. I shouldn't have to renew until Oct 2009...jmo....
    Darlene

+ Reply to Thread