+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Back from my dr appt - UPDATE - got my blood test results back already!!!

1. Back from my dr appt - UPDATE - got my blood test results back already!!!

She did more blood work to check out my thyroid and my cholesterol again so we'll know something a few days about that.

She is changing my blood pressure med in the morning and taking the directic (sp?) out of it, she says that COULD be causing me dizziness.

So we'll see if this does the trick.

I had to sit at the dr office for an HOUR AND HALF. I hate that!! I was supposed to go to the chiropractor after there but I am going tomorrow instead. 1 dr in 1 day is enough. lol

UPDATE:

The dr called me back this afternoon and said she already had my blood test results back. My triglicerides are worse than before 220 now, they were 165. She wants me under 150. LDL is 111 (not sure what it was before). Total Cholesterol is 210 which is borderline high. She wants to let this new bp medicine work and see if it helps. I go back in 3 weeks for a re-check.
    Last edited by iloveflipflops; 01-13-2009 at 07:00 PM.
    The Shackretary

Re: Back from my dr appt

yes, one a day is plenty! I hope the new BP med will do the trick for you.

Good luck!
    I hope all is well and the new meds will work for you!
    HUGS
    Joanie

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I hope that changing your medicine does the trick for you. I know it must be frustrating to have to keep having the same problem over and over again.

5. Re: Back from my dr appt

I hope your new meds do the trick Sherri.
    Teresa

6. Re: Back from my dr appt

usually they only give you the kind with a diauretic if you have hypertension & feet swelling....like me. My left ankle is so much better than before the medicine.

I agree...one dr. in a day is plenty...lol

Yuck! I hate going to the Dr. and I esp. hate waiting!! Hope this new med works better for you.
    Cathi

ughhh... two doctors in one day is way to much!

I would have changed that appt too.

9. Re: Back from my dr appt - UPDATE - got my blood test results back already!!!

I updated my blood tests results on first post.
    The Shackretary

Re: Back from my dr appt - UPDATE - got my blood test results back already!!!

thats was fast!
    why would your trigs go up so much, so fast? does it have to do with the meds?
    they must fix you!
    oh, and would that make you dizzy?

+ Reply to Thread