+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Seoul, South Korea

1. Hello from Seoul, South Korea

I am new to this community so thought I would pop by and tell a bit about myself.

I am happily married to the love of my life, Michael. We will celebrate 8 years of marriage on 21 Jun this year. Michael and I met online after I had been a single parent for almost 19 years. I have a beautiful daughter, Melissa, who just turned 27 in December and is engaged to be married in July 2010. Michael has a son and daughter, Mike Jr and Erin, and three grandchildren, Mike III, Alexsandra, and Jonas.

We have lived in Seoul since 2004 where we both work for the US Army. I have only been making cards for a little over 1 year but it is the best therapy for me! Whenever I am feeling out of whack, I just make a card!

2. Re: Hello from Seoul, South Korea

Welcome!! You sure are a long ways away. I am Sherri from North Carolina. You will love it here!!
    The Shackretary

3. Re: Hello from Seoul, South Korea

I absolutely love your dogs. My daughter is Asst Mgr/Job Coach at PAWS for a Cause in Troutdale OR. She works with developmentally disabled clients who make natural dog biscuits which they sell in the store, along with other pet accessories and stuff! She teaches the clients to merchandise, deal with the public, run the cash register, etc. She loves animals -- has four fur babies (Bruno-2yo Boxer, Bubba-6yo Chihuahua, CoCo Chanel-8mo Pomchi, and Ms. Lily-Siamese cat).

Re: Hello from Seoul, South Korea

Welcome to the Shack. You've joined a wonderful, friendly and creative community. I'm Joanne from western Tennessee and hope that we get to chat again real soon.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

5. Re: Hello from Seoul, South Korea

Welcome to the Shack...

Kerry

Welcome to the Shack! So glad you found us. I'm Amy from Michigan. I too make cards to destress. I think it is the most relaxing thing I can do. Hope you will visit here often and even post some of your cards.
    Amy

Hi and welcome. I'm Kathy, another Michigan girl here.

Kathy

G'day. I'm Sarah frm Australia. We have talented stampers from all over the world here. I'm pleased you joined us, preading the Shack community a little wider.
    I'm sorry, I didn't catch your first name.
    Sarah

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

welcome to the stamp shack!!!!

10. Re: Hello from Seoul, South Korea

Hi - I'm Jan from Virginia. Welcome to the Stamp Shack.

+ Reply to Thread