+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

I need a sanity check here. I signed up for 4 expos this year, and I am wondering if that was smart. I am not seeing as many stamp companies signing up along with me. I know it is because of the economy and they think that no one will be attending and buying.

So my question is: Are you planning to attend any expos this year? Will the economy prevent you from attending one that you wanted to go to?

Thanks for the responses--it will definately help me to understand the situation and if I should cancel any.
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

How do you even find out about expos?

I will be going to the ScrapbookUSAExpo here in Utah in April & again in Sept. regardless.... last Sept. I bought several Stamps from Denami Design as well as Lasting Impressions and some Independent Vendors.

I usually only go to the Scrapbook Expo's because a few years back I went to a Rubber Stamp Expo Downtown and it was so small & disappointing.
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Christie View Post
    How do you even find out about expos?
    Christie-
    You can do a google search for "rubber stamp expo" or "rubber stamp festival" and add in your state. You should get some hits. there are some bigger companies that do expos--Heirloom Productions, Stamp Scrap Art Tour, Adventures in Stamping, Stamping by the Bay, etc etc. THere has to be something in your area!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

I hope to!! I am hoping something will come close enough to maine so I can go. I loved the one I went to last year!

6. Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

I am, but I go to work not to shop. Well, I take that back, I do shop a little when I get a break.

What shows are you signed up for? Maybe we can meet up for dinner Fri. after set up or Sat.?
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

7. Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

Christie....also check out & google these:

SSAT http://www.stampscraparttour.com/

Heirloom http://www.heirloompro.com/

RSSE http://www.rubberstampandscrapbookexpo.com/

Creating Keepsakes

Then some of the others promoters are:
    Rusty Barn
    Rubberama
    A Stamp in the Hand
    Stampfest
    Midwest Scrapbook
    Memory Expo
    Mega Meet

I know there are more but these are the ones I have dealt with.
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

Quote Originally Posted by allinkdup View Post
    I am, but I go to work not to shop. Well, I take that back, I do shop a little when I get a break.

What shows are you signed up for? Maybe we can meet up for dinner Fri. after set up or Sat.?
    So far signed up for Philly/Oaks PA end of March, Allentown beginning of April, Pittsburgh in July, and York in Oct. All in PA cause I don't have enough vacation (or money) to travel.....

Let me know if you'll be at any of them!!
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

I plan to go this Sunday for Heirloom Convention hear Atlanta- Lawrenceville.
    I almost always attend this one (less than 150 miles from home). It is generally a fantastic show and I hope there will be lots of vendors.
    I usually go on Friday and to classes and the make and take on Fri eve, spend the night shop at the show on Sat and come home.
    This year I will drive down Sun and come home. I figure for the 100+$$$ to spend that night and buy food etc...I can buy more stamps-so I am looking at ways to save $$ while still enjoying stamping. I like this one because Marco's Paper and The Paper Cut are there and I can stock up. Also usually Endless Creations Stamps-but I don't think she is coming this year.

I just looked at the web page again and Endless Creations are coming- She has great stamps.

+ Reply to Thread