+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

Quote Originally Posted by allinkdup View Post
    Christie....also check out & google these:

SSAT http://www.stampscraparttour.com/

Heirloom http://www.heirloompro.com/

RSSE http://www.rubberstampandscrapbookexpo.com/

Creating Keepsakes

Then some of the others promoters are:
    Rusty Barn
    Rubberama
    A Stamp in the Hand
    Stampfest
    Midwest Scrapbook
    Memory Expo
    Mega Meet

I know there are more but these are the ones I have dealt with.
    Thanks.....I'll have to do some research

I'm going to the Carson show in March this year. It's my first time going to this one, but I've heard so many wonderful things about it that I just have to go. I will spend money there on new things I can't get locally or whatever strikes my fancy. I never spend big loads of cash, so I think my spending will be the same. I usually go to the Heirloom show in Riverside, but didn't this year because it conflicted with CHA. Both of these shows are close enough to do in a day trip, so no overnight costs.

I will be going to the convention in Mass in early June. I go every year and love it. It is about 2 hours from home, so no need to sleep over. I go early and don't leave till it's over--then I rest the next day. Is anyone going to that one? It's at the Big E fairgrounds in Springfield Mass--in the better living center. Last year a bunch of us met there and it was great!!!

4. Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    I will be going to the convention in Mass in early June. I go every year and love it. It is about 2 hours from home, so no need to sleep over. I go early and don't leave till it's over--then I rest the next day. Is anyone going to that one? It's at the Big E fairgrounds in Springfield Mass--in the better living center. Last year a bunch of us met there and it was great!!!
    I don't think I can make it this year My annual 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer is the Sunday of the show this year and I'm sure there will be lots of last minute stuff I'll need to do. I did have a blast last year meeting everyone but June 7th was the only date everyone could agree on for the golf tournament.
    Teresa

AND, after checking the links in the previous post, I found another one right here in Connecticut--in July--already put that one on my calendar!!

6. Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

AND, after checking the links in the previous post, I found another one right here in Connecticut--in July--already put that one on my calendar!!
    Where in Connecticut?
    Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by tesschap View Post
    Where in Connecticut?
    At the Connecticut Expo Center--it's in Hartford--not far below Springfield Mass where the other show was.

8. Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

At the Connecticut Expo Center--it's in Hartford--not far below Springfield Mass where the other show was.
    Cool - I'll check this one out and see if I can go. Thanks.
    Teresa

I may go to Springfield...not sure with the wedding coming up, and all.
    Joanie

Cool Re: Who is going to a stamp expo this year?

I'm new around this forum..and new to stamping (only about a yr), but through a friend I just found out about the Scrapbook Expo that will be in my area in just a few weeks. Now, I'm not into scrapbooking, but I would like to see what the vendors have to offer. So, my question to you ladies would be....should I go?
    Paper Grace Cards & Crafts come visit my blog!

+ Reply to Thread