+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What do you use to stamp on...

Re: What do you use to stamp on...

Since I learned from my mother...guess what I use?!?!? yep--exactly what my mom does--imagine! (see quote)
    I'm intrigued that some of you use hard surfaces...I thought that made it harder to stamp...hhmmm...
    I use old desk calendars, paper from printing, magazines and to glue I always use magazines or catalogs, just glue on the page and turn it over and then throw it away. - Nancy
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

To stamp the actual image, I use a mouse pad under the card stock because most of my stamps are unmounted.

When I color the image, I use either an old magazine under the card stock or scrap paper from the computer.
    Susan Paulson

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece.".....Leonardo da Vince

I use an old cutting board. Works great.

Shirley

I use paper on a roll, like they wrap meat in at the grocery store. I forget where I bought it at but it is like a 300 ft roll and I just roll it out and tear it off and then I have a quilting craft matt that I tuck the edges under. I have had the same roll FOREVER!!! It is slick on one side and paper like on the other. If I am doing sticky stuff I put it slick side up, if I am stamping I put it paper side up. I am sure with the economy the way it is you can easily find the stuff in the canning and freezing aisle at the store.

Cindy

My Blog

5. Re: What do you use to stamp on...

I usually use a mat I got at TAC, SU also has one. On occassion, I've used an old desk calendar, works pretty good... mine is 11 x 17 and I have paper that size so it works just great!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

i have a huge slab of granite, then have my su grid pad on top. love it

{click above for my craft blog!}

For just stamping, I use an old magazine. As the pages get yucky, I tear it off and throw it away. At the moment, I'm going through a reader's digest!
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

With my husband having an internet business we have lots and lots of corregated cardboard. With some of the item for shipping it has 8x8 inch squares. That is what I stamp on an get pretty clear images... now if I can only stamp straight.
    Nicole

+ Reply to Thread