+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Website Performance

1. Website Performance

Hey ladies,

I was wondering how you are finding the website performance tonight? I've contacted our webhost about your issues (504 Gateway Errors, Database Errors, Lag Time, and cases of getting the royal boot) and was told that they will investigate the problem. They also mentioned that the Stamp Shack website was a very active one so perhaps they will adjust some settings to accomodate the traffic we get here.

I have noticed that the website, from my end anyway, has been spectacular tonight. It has been super fast and I haven't received any errors at all. How are you all making out?

I appreciate your comments!

Sherry, I have only experienced one problem and that was this afternoon. I clicked on the New Posts tab at the top and got some weird database error. Then it kicked me off. I was able to get right back on and have not experienced any other problems today. I had also not experienced any problems prior to that, but I'm not on here as long as some others. I come and go.

Judy
    Create like there are no critics.

3. I'm not having any problems whatsoever. The site is running just fine for me.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    No problems tonight here either! Everything is working just perfect!

5. While in chat tonight, my computer froze up 4 times.
    The Shackretary

6. Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    While in chat tonight, my computer froze up 4 times.
    I think that issue is due to the chat program itself and not the website and/or host. It seems to have been acting up ever since I installed the MP3 Module. Perhaps it's time that I remove it or even look for a different chat program.

Hi,

I'm still having trouble with the gallery entries. I can view some only by clicking on the box where the card should be.
    Joanie

8. Hi Sherry! The site seems to be working perfectly for me! Love it here!!
    Smiles, Pam

9. Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    I'm still having trouble with the gallery entries. I can view some only by clicking on the box where the card should be.
    Joanie
    That is very weird, Joanie. I see no issues with the gallery at all.

Can you explain to me what you are seeing? Are you seeing no graphics, just empty boxes?

Yes,

I think I have unique maladies!
    LOL
    I have to click on the boxes....each contains a small red "x"
    The ones on the first gallery page that are boxes instead of actual pix are posted by:
    lavandula
    LJ-BRONS
    swanie78
    I wish I didn't have to have these "issues~"
    I know how hard you are working, and much as I love attention, this isn't the sort we desire!!!
    J

+ Reply to Thread