+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone on Weight Watchers?

1. Anyone on Weight Watchers?

I just joined the online program for 3 months. My health insurance offered an additional $10 off. I'm feeling very motivated right now!

Re: Anyone on Weight Watchers?

yep. signed up on monday.

{click above for my craft blog!}

I'm debating. I've done the on line program before, and I might sign up again. I have to do something!

4. Re: Anyone on Weight Watchers?

Good luck ladies! How cool, ya'll can have your own little WW/Shack support group and motivate each other!

I joined 3 weeks ago at one near my work. My boss & his wife also joined so we go together on wednesdays to weigh in. So far I'm down 6.4 lbs.
    ~*~Lori*~*

If you see someone without a smile, give em yours!

can I be nosy and ask how much the online program is? I definatly need to do something, nothing I'm doing is working.

7. Re: Anyone on Weight Watchers?

DH & I did WW online very successfully back in 2000-2002 and we're thinking about doing it again. The monthly fee is $16.95. I believe their is a $29.95 sign up fee but if you initially pay for three months your total is $65.00 for three months instead of $80.00. We found the online tools - the meal planner, the recipes, the support to be great. https://www.weightwatchers.com/signup/StepOne.aspx
    Teresa

8. Re: Anyone on Weight Watchers?

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    can I be nosy and ask how much the online program is? I definatly need to do something, nothing I'm doing is working.
    With HMO Blue health insurance I paid $55 for the 3 month online program.

Their online tools are great. Better than any others I have seen out there.

I have been doing it on and off for years and I love it. Sometimes you can try it for free for a weeK. I like the point system. I only need to loss 15 more for my goal but I tell you it is the hardest. Good luck
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

+ Reply to Thread