+ Reply to Thread

Thread: favor for soldier

1. favor for soldier

hi all
    we are military and one of our friends that was stationed out here was relocated to fort carson [ where we are from lol] they have been there for a few months. well he got orders to go to iraq i believe for 8 months which is better then a year but still stinks due to them just relocating. i was wondering if you had any extra cards you would like to get rid of. i am going to make him a package and i figured it would help him stay in touch if he had some beautiful cards to send home to his family. he has a wife and 2 darling young little daughters .They are very family orientated. so if you have any to spare please send to me and i am sure he will share with others too. i will be tring to mail this box out the beginning or next month so i have time to make some extra cards, if you feel like sending other items thats great too.thanks for your help. also if you can ask anyone else you know for a card donation
    thanks
    pm me for my address please

Re: favor for soldier

When you know his unit and other information for over there, contact Sandy at CardsforHeroes. She can add them to the list to get regular shipments of cards. It's a wonderful organization that sends handmade cards to those stationed away from home to send home to their families. I send lots of cards to them.

3. Re: favor for soldier

thanks for the tip

Re: favor for soldier

Such a nice thing to do ladies I know I have plenty of cards...will have to look for them
    Darlene

+ Reply to Thread