+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: I may have just got myself fired!!!

Re: Ok, it's after 5pm, what do I do??

big (((hugs)))
    there, I had to hug ya!
    I agree with the others go to work, and I'm praying for the best for you.

2. Re: Ok, it's after 5pm, what do I do??

I think its unprofessional for them to not be staying in contact with you. There's no way that this has just been swept under the rug, or they would have called you back sooner.

Still go in to work tomorrow unless you hear something before then, but also prepare yourself for the worst.
    My manager was fired in October. She had just gone on a 3 week vacation to Italy. Came back on her first day after vacation and they promptly told her she had been fired, to gather her things, and leave the premises. Just like that.
    I dont know what exactly happened between you two, but Id say only fair that if you are terminated over this, she should be also. Especially if its written in the handbook.

Suzi, I say you should go to work first...BUT since you'll be up and a nervous wreck anyway--why not call at 6 am to see if you can find anything out first?
    Even if the other woman is there, do what you know to be right...hold your head high, apologize for your part in it and then move on in life...You'll be a better person for it...no matter what. HUGS HUGS HUGS
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

I agree Suzi! Go to work if you do not get a call! You can be embarrassed but not ashamed! You apologized and know what you did was out of line but so was what she did! You are a bigger person for taking blame here! HUGS!!!!!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Re: I may have just got myself fired!!!

So how did this go? Did I miss an update? Are you at work?

Re: I may have just got myself fired!!!

Oh I saw on the other thread. I'm so sorry.

+ Reply to Thread