+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stamp TV

Re: Stamp TV

wow that was cool!
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    blog: http://stampinwithdibby.blogspot.com/

2. Re: Stamp TV

The site is awesome!!!

It must have been getting loads of hits today. I love the set up and am hoping the videos will be smoother running soon. Love that thumping technique. I can see lots of uses for it. Way to go GinaK.

That is exciting news!

I'm also glad that the videos will play back at normal speed. My computer is like yours, very slow and choppy with videos.

5. Re: Stamp TV

Thank you guys so much!! I appreciate the warm wishes. I linked the stamp shack as a great place to learn on my new site.

I think, because they are HQ videos, they may play choppy on some slower computers but you can always go to youtube.com and type "stamptv" in the search bar. The videos will come up in a lower quality and will play faster.

As far as the stamp kit is concerned, once the next kit comes out, those stamps will be available in our store just in case you don't want the kit.

Hope all my shackie friends have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Gina K.

I think Stamp TV was brilliant!!!

Hutchink and I have gotten together and done projects while watching Gina's DVDs ... this is just like that but better because all of the supplies are included.
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

+ Reply to Thread