+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: our 50lb weenie dog...

Thumbs up our 50lb weenie dog...

well my sister's 50lb weenie dog but he kinda takes over everyone! LOL

He was a "normal" size weenie dog until a few years ago. He was hurt and had to take steroids. Then he was fixed, not by his choice I'm sure. After that he kinda just "exploded"! LOL

Best part is he has decided to sleep in my bed at night with me!! YIKES!

That is Jordan's sponge bob couch he is crushing...I mean sleeping on!

Re: our 50lb weenie dog...

oh my word!! he is cute!! I hope all the extra weight does not give him bad health, as he seems to be very comfortable!!, so..where do you sleep??
    lol

Oh how cute he is!! As the Owner of a "Weenie Dog" myself I get kicked out of bed enough by my 12 pounder (who insists on sleeping under the covers sideways on her back) I CANNOT even imagine what you must be going through! It looks like he has control of the situation....everything is his!

I hope his poor little legs & back are doing OK. I didn't know that they could even get so big! (Does he waddle?!)
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

What a cutie...oh, how our dog would LOVE to get into our bed....no way, jose!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

5. Re: our 50lb weenie dog...

OMG he is huge! How cute!

6. Re: our 50lb weenie dog...

adorable

Goodness, he's a big guy. Mabel is feeling thin now after seeing him. I'm guessing he's a full size, not a mini.

I didnt realize they could even get this big. I always see thinner ones.-nancy

Our beagle did the same thing after she was fixed and on meds. We used to say she needed a roller skate under her belly so she could get around easier! He's a cutie!
    ~*~Lori*~*

If you see someone without a smile, give em yours!

He is cute and where else would he sleep besides with his mom! Our beagle is way too fat but he doesn't eat so much- we had to get a doggie ramp for him to get on and off the bed.

+ Reply to Thread