+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zindorf is coming to Savannah...and I am going

1. Thumbs up Zindorf is coming to Savannah...and I am going

I saw on Michelle Zindorf's blog last night that she added new workshops. The closest to me is Savannah only 3.5 hours away. So I emailed her and signed up for Saturday morning on May 2. I am soo excited.

Visit my blog here

Re: Zindorf is coming to Savannah...and I am going

ooh, you lucky girl! how fun.

3. Re: Zindorf is coming to Savannah...and I am going

It occurred to me that some of you may not know who Michelle is. She does wonderful tutorials on sponging and brayering. Her cards are drop dead gorgous.

Visit my blog here

4. Re: Zindorf is coming to Savannah...and I am going

OH lucky you!! Michelle does lovely work. She loves flowers and the out-of-doors. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she purposefully selected those dates to enjoy the beautiful flowers in Savannah. Oh it truly is one of my favorite cities! Such a delight to walk through all the block parks and what a fun riverfront! Enjoy it all and be sure to plan some fun time in addition to your class. Don't forget your camera!

I am so jealous! I love her work. One of these days I'll take one of her classes in Ohio. Have fun, have a shrimp po boy for me!

Kathy

Have fun at her class! Her work is amazing.
    shelley

7. Re: Zindorf is coming to Savannah...and I am going

How far is Savannah from me? I would love to go too!! She does awesome work and I am wanting to learn how to be "her" when I grow up. lol
    The Shackretary

what a lucky duck!! come back and teach us something cool! Hey it would be super fun If you & Sherri both went

9. Re: Zindorf is coming to Savannah...and I am going

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    How far is Savannah from me? I would love to go too!! She does awesome work and I am wanting to learn how to be "her" when I grow up. lol
    Sherri...Here is the address for the workshop. Map it and see how far it would be. 237 Buckhalter Rd Savannah, Ga 31405. The cost is $125 for three hours and you make 3 cards. You also get a stamp set, brayer and some other things i can't remember. It would be soo cool if you could come!

Visit my blog here

You lucky pup you! Can you fit me in your pocket? I would love to go back to Savannah in the spring. It is so beautiful and takes you back to simpler days and true southern hospitality. Enjoy the trip and the class! (sniff, sniff, whimper, sniff)
    Amy

+ Reply to Thread